The main objective of the Project is to make older people life in modern IT Word easier and more comfortable. A series of onsite courses for senior citizens is planned to covering the following topics:
The components of the course will be prepared by Project Partners and translated into national languages of project as well as adjusted to the needs of project countries.
- Basic computer skills (using a computer, writing documents)
- Internet (getting a connection, configuration, usage, looking for information)
- Communication (e-mail account, sending messages, sending files, internet communicators, chat)
- E-banking (advantages and disadvantages, managing own bank account)
- E-shopping (advantages and disadvantages, safe shopping on internet)
Then the program of courses for senior citizens will be prepared and carried out by partners of the project. The courses for senior citizens will be prepared and supplemented by companions and manuals as well as on-line versions.